If you are a digital marketing freak, you must have come across this term called Influencer marketing. By using top social media influencers, brands are trying to connect with their potential audience.
Also, these social media influencers have their readymade audiences that get easily influenced by their role models. But at times, it gets difficult for the brands to meet the influencer demands in terms concerning the charges. Hence, small businesses looking to use influencer marketing are make the moves to quality micro-influencers. Micro-influencers are more approachable and affordable too.
They also have their own added benefits that give the small businesses a better reach and gain more brand trust. Influencers micro hue tohhkyahua, dil se amirhai Amir! Credibility and trust play a crucial role for individuals to buy a particular product.
Micro-influencers, naam tohhhsunna hi hoga?
A Micro-influencer is an influencer having a fanbase of approximately 1000 to 1 Lakh people. This fanbase can be on any social media platform, website or blog.
They are focused on targeting a niche audience, as they can get high audience engagements, thus becoming easy for them to engage with them more often.
Also, having a smaller audience means the cost to compensate them is significantly low compared to the high-profile celebrities.
Why are micro-influencers needed?
Micro-influencers add a human touch to your brand. So, when they endorse your product, the audiences see the endorsements as genuine and tend to buy them. Here are the advantages of having Micro-influencers for your brand:
- Assures high engagement and traction:Micro-influencers have a very high engagement rate. Though they don’t have a massive fan following, people still follow them.
- They have a niche audience:As the audience size of micro-influencers is small, their followers still follow them because of their interests. It gives them a chance to reach out to a highly targeted audience for your brand.
3.) Cost-effectiveness: Another advantage of having Micro-influencers is that they are cost-effective. It is important for small businesses, which have limited budgets but want to grow.
How to find quality micro-influencers to gain more brand trust?
- Keep asking the fans: Finding micro-influencers that align with your brand perspectives seem like a daunting task. If you are not using a CRM system to gather this data, then consider doing so. Using an effective tool in collecting the information for your audience helps you grow and reach the right audiences. Browse fans liked pages and use common interests to help shape the right audience. If any of your existing fans have large fan followings on social media, it is a bonus.
- Hashtags speak louder than words: Hashtags exist for the sole purpose of making content look attractive and easily accessible. You can use a free Instagram analytics tool to simplify your micro-influencer search process. Usage of the right keywords helps your business to reach the right set of audiences. While choosing a hashtag, make sure that you research a bit.
- Local bloggers are of great help: Networks like Instagram are becoming blogging platforms for people looking to curate content. These networks are add-ons that help in promoting and bringing blog content to life. Also, bloggers in your city can be of great help to grow your local businesses.
Influencer marketing is one of the most effective forms of connecting with consumers directly. Due to the high engagement rates and cost-effectiveness, many local businesses prefer getting in touch with micro-influencers for their brand promotions. And the fact is, even influencers with small audiences can help you in boosting the brand’s authenticity and standing.