With the birth of social media platforms, everything has changed. Today, influencer marketing has been one of the hottest marketing strategies for a while.
Blogging and Vlogging on digital platforms have allowed influencers to find a niche audience wherever they go. Instead, all these social media influencers are celebrities just like Ranveer Singh or Priyanka Chopra who are hitting the jackpot with their creative ideas and Instagram reels.
But, how will you chase them?? Obviously, by reading this blog, because we don’t charge. It’s free, free, and free!
10 KA DUM: So, have a look at the top 10 influencer marketing tools for finding the most influential people.
- Awario: This is one of the social listening tools which helps in monitoring major social media networks. It also helps you track down a list of niche influencers along with the brand mentions too. It ranks bloggers based on their reach and the number of followers they have.
- Klear: It is a database of influencers that lists people by their social media network, size of the audience, and their location. In all ways, Klear makes it clear to figure out which one is the best influencer in the town.
- Traackr: It is an influencer platform that manages searching right from the social media influencers to their creative campaigns.
- Upfluence: This tool helps in analysing engagements, location, demographics, followers everything based on the type of content and the habitual posting times.
- BuzzSumo: This tool is used for influencer and content discovery used for finding content creators.
- Heepsy: It is an influencer tool with a database of seven million influencers. You can choose influencers based on their area, category, engagement level, etc.
- Hyperauditor: This tool is made only for Youtube and Instagram based on the demographics, location, age group etc.
- Ninja outreach: This is a tool that will help you find all the Twitter and Instagram influencers.
- Buzzstream: It is a relationship-building platform, that has now stepped into influencer searching. This tool helps find people who are doing different collaborations through their brand advertising.
- GroupHigh: This is the world’s largest blogger database. This tool helps in finding the influencers that are ‘loyal’ and ‘engaged’.