Which influencer wore what? What colour lipstick were they sporting? Does ‘Virushka’ have more followers than ‘Nikyanka’? Is Anita Hassandani pregnant? And blah blah blah…That is how social media works! It is a very fast-paced world that changes every day.
Social media has social media influencers who keep posting content through creative reels, viral trends, and hashtags. Also, the Instagram photos of influencers posing with the products are taking social media by storm. Well, we can say that social media is altogether a different world.
There are so many creative influencer marketing campaigns that are generating some fresh content and keeping the audience entertained. Thus, Influencer marketing is an essential tool in brand promotions to gain traction and maximum engagement.
No matter which influencer marketing campaigns people settle on, keep in mind that the pay agreement follows different models. Say, for example, you as a brand can give the influencer a free product or service, pay them a flat rate for every post and then create a model that pays them for the endorsement. But do you know that there are eight influencer campaigns to keep you entertained, entertained, and entertained? Let us read them one on one.
• Giveaways Work: This is one of the most common influencer marketing campaigns that bring mutual benefits. It simply works by supplying the influencer with a free product that they can share with their followers. It gives a brand a high degree of growth and helps reach its potential audience.
• Social media takeover a common phenomenon working these days: When an influencer takes your social media channels and shares content during a set period, this agreement is called a social media takeover. It usually lasts about a day. However, for some special events or occasions, a week-long campaign is planned.
• Affiliate marketing, heard of it? So, when you do not have a big budget, this option works the best. It is one of the great ways to work with multiple influencers at low budgets. You must have heard of unique promo codes, right? Well, it is the same. Give 10 influencers unique promo codes, ask them to share the promo code with their fans, and give them a commission on every sale. That is affiliate marketing.
• Sponsored social media content: Sponsored posts are straightforward. It is one of the best methods to gain maximum traction without influencers posting for them. You should know the brand details and get access to the sponsored posts.
• Gifts and reviewing a good option: As a brand, if you gift a product to the influencer, they post a review in return and share that on their social media handles. It is a good option to get maximum engagements.
• Trust the brand Ambassador Programs: A brand ambassador is the one who shares content for a brand daily. They have long-term partnerships with the brand. They are the ‘face’ of a brand and, they keep on posting stories about the product for a good product reach.
• Pre-release and discount codes: Pre-release campaigns are not very effective but are perfect for influencer marketing campaigns. Also, discount codes help to generate sales for a product causing the brand to grow.
• Influencer marketing tool: These days, people get influenced by celebrities and popular content creators. Hence, consumers make purchasing decisions based on the products that they recommend. So, there is an immense value of influencers in marketing your product.
We hope this blog gets you through all the influencer marketing ideologies. And if you are searching for one of the best influencer marketing companies in Mumbai, then hire us that is the ‘THIRD EYE BLIND PRODUCTIONS’we don’t charge much!